You can find the V-ZUG-Home configuration in the user settings on your appliance. There you can activate the V-ZUG-Home mode, display information and restore the V-ZUG-Home factory settings.
Connecting appliances via a LAN in 5 steps
- 1Plug the V-ZUG-Home module into the power supply.
- 2Connect the appliance to your home network via Ethernet, a powerline adapter or a wireless bridge.
- 3Activate the V-ZUG-Home module on your appliance.
- 4Install the V-ZUG app on your smartphone/tablet and open it
- 5Your appliance will now be displayed in the app
Connecting appliances via WLAN (Wifi) in 5 steps
- 1Activate the V-ZUG-Home module on your appliance.
- 2Install the V-ZUG app on your smartphone/tablet and open it
- 3Add the appliance to the app
- 4Enter the 6-digit PIN shown on the appliance in the app
- 5Select the wireless network, enter your password and your appliance is connected